[Mldonkey-users] connecting to ipv6

From: Robert Huff
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] connecting to ipv6
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:12:46 -0400

Hello:
        I've started using mldonkey, and like it ... with one exception
so far.
        When the program is running, I get lines like this:

Mar 21 13:08:44 jerusalem kernel: TCP: [::1]:35768 to [::1]:4080 tcpflags
0x2<SYN>; tcp_input: Connection attempt to closed port

        all over the system log.  I want to either a) tell mldonkey to
not use ipv6 or (preferably) b) listen on the appropriate ipv6 port.
        Problem: still learing the interface - more accurately, the
config files - and have no idea how to do this.
        Anyone?  I'll take a pointer to clear documentation.

                                Robert Huff