[Mldonkey-users] Nature Newsletter and free samples

From: mldonkey-users
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Nature Newsletter and free samples
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:55:26 -0400

Pharmacists CE Edition
Features
Pharmacist CE Center
Drug Reference Tool
Drug Interaction Checker
Ask the Experts
Pharmacists Journals
Library
Contact Us
Editorial Comments
Christine Wiebe
Pharmacists Editors

Technical Support
mpmailings

Mailing Address

Attn: address@hidden
111 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10011

From The Editor
What's new in the world of health-system pharmacy? Two emerging trends are discussed in our featured CE program this month. The care of the complex elderly patient and the rise of medical informatics were discussed at the recent annual meeting of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. Read our report below to get ACPE credit and to get updated in these important areas.

If you have feedback about continuing education for pharmacists or about this newsletter, we would like to hear from you. If you have technical questions, such as "How do I update my e-mail address?" please check the Help page or use the contact support form to contact Customer Support.
Editor

Featured This Month

thumbnail

Specialty CE

Pain Management
Academy of Pain Medicine
Enhance Quality of Life
Primary Care
Optimizing Blood Pressure Control
More Programs
Updated every day -- click here for the comprehensive index page of all activities.

Most Popular Last Month
Turning Adverse Drug Events Into Better
About CE
CE is entirely free to use -- and will save you time as well.

thumbnail
My CE Tracker
CE Tracker

User Support
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please visit our website.
Not yet a member?
Forgot your login info?
Add to your email 'Safe List' or Personal Address Book
Need additional support?