[Mldonkey-users] [patch #7426] Limited rights to share directories for n

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #7426] Limited rights to share directories for non-admin users
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 06:02:39 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Should Start On: Mo 06 Dez 2010 01:00:00 CET
   Should be Finished on: Mo 06 Dez 2010 01:00:00 CET

Details:

Please, let admins define directories for each user this user could share and
unshare files and directories within.

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Do 01 Nov 2007 10:45:28 CET   By: Frouin Jean-Michel <snoogie>
Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Regards,

PS: When you have a version of your source code that you want I check for all
GPL issues please mail me with it. (address@hidden)

Jean-Michel

Date: Do 01 Nov 2007 01:02:49 CET   By: Dario Ghilardi <ingo86>
Yes, we need savannah services to start the work, and we agree with the
policy described in your email.
This is our first gnu project, so we need a bit of help with licensing and
other similar things.
Thanks,
Dario Ghilardi

Date: Mi 31 Okt 2007 22:24:29 CET   By: Frouin Jean-Michel <snoogie>
Hi,

Your projects meets the Savannah requirements, except that we cannot review
your source code yet.

We prefer to approve project with source code, so we can check it for legal
issues (even non-functional code is OK). We will among others check if the
source files contain appropriate copyright notice and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every copyrightable file. Our review helps
catch potential legal issues early.

If you need Savannah right now, please explain to us why; otherwise, please
resubmit the project when you have source code.

If we approve your project without source code, we will review the code in
the near future (or better, at your request). If then the source code does not
meet our requirements (for example, non-free dependencies), we will then
discuss the issue and possibly remove the project from Savannah.

Do you need the Savannah services now, and if yes do you agree with the above
conditions?

Regards,

Jean-Michel

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7426>