mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] Project news

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] Project news
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:37:36 +0200

Hi all,

Some cvs hacktivity occured lately.
Among noticeable changes are :

      + Some i18n related bugs closed (strider)
      + The MlViewTreeEditor2 reached a visible though instable state. (me)
        To test it, open the src/mlview-xml-doc-tree-view.h file and
        uncomment the line that contains /*#define TREE_EDITOR2 1*/.
        Recompile and that's it. Anyway, the new tree editor doesn't
        (properly) support any editor action yet (cut/paste/copy etc ...).
        It is there for you to comtemplate it ;) I hope it'll be able
        to support edition actions within days.

See the Changelog in the cvs for more details.

We have also bought the mlview.org domain. For now on,
http://www.mlview.org points to mlview's homepage. Strider and
I can be joined at address@hidden and address@hidden

Best regards,

Dodji.