mobiusft-list

RE: [Mobiusft-list] Datasource SCSI extension

From: Vladimir Santos
Subject: RE: [Mobiusft-list] Datasource SCSI extension
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 04:27:23 +0300

Surely you can cite my name in ChangeLog file. I hope the extension will be useful and it can be distributed under GPLv2 license or later.

Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:06:08 -0300
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
CC: address@hidden

Hi,

I will test it and if it is ok, I will publish it under release 0.5.4. Thank you for colaborating to the Mobius Project. May I cite your name in ChangeLog file?

Best regards,
Eduardo Aguiar