mobiusft-list

[Mobiusft-list] Datasource SCSI extension

From: Vladimir Santos
Subject: [Mobiusft-list] Datasource SCSI extension
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 04:47:06 +0300

Hi folks,

I've tested 'Datasource SCSI' extension in the new release of Mobius 0.5.4 and I've found two bugs:
  * it was missing a 'size' property to be be used by 'Data Viewer' extension;
  * the data buffer passed in the ioctl function call was read only, what caused the return value to be a string instead of an integer.

So, I send a new version of 'Datasource SCSI' extension (0.1.1) with the corrections above, in order to be included in the next release of Mobius Forensic Toolkit.

Best regards,
Vladimir