mod-guile-devel

[Mod-guile-devel] Are their any alternative ordering methods besides usi

From: Colleen Eaton
Subject: [Mod-guile-devel] Are their any alternative ordering methods besides using a credit card?
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:57:04 -0000

It is a 100% safe and natural herbal formula designed to enlarge your penis size when used as we recommend. Over 100,000 Men around the world are already satisfied with the Quality and Effectiveness of MegaDik and you could be also. A new and more sexually powerful man is only a few months away.
http://elcp.net
Package and bottles are made to be discreet , also the billing is discrete for our customers privacy.