modcaml

[Modcaml] Re: Apache2

From: Joel Reymont
Subject: [Modcaml] Re: Apache2
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:35:43 +0100

Well, I figured I'd try to do something about it now. I really need to get a web app deployed.

I checked out the CVS version and tried to compile it. The issue below must be something truly simple but I don't know what's going on. Any suggestions?

ocamlc -g -w s -dtypes -I /usr/local/lib/ocaml/site-lib/pcre -c apache.ml
File "apache.ml", line 1, characters 0-1:
Could not find the .cmi file for interface apache.mli.

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/