modcaml

Re: [Modcaml] CocanWiki: Camlp4: Uncaught exception: Unix.Unix_error (20

From: Richard Jones
Subject: Re: [Modcaml] CocanWiki: Camlp4: Uncaught exception: Unix.Unix_error (20 | CstTag21, "connect", "")
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 23:55:16 +0100

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 04:18:16PM -0500, Robert Fischer wrote:
> PostgreSQL is running locally, and I've created the cocanwiki database.
>  Still had problems.  I set PGHOST to "localhost", and it's started to

It's got the wrong path to the local socket.  This being because
everyone else and Debian use a different path (/tmp/.pgsql... vs
/var/lib/somethingorother)

> gripe about the password being wrong for my current username.  That's at
> least progress!

I think you can set PGPASS or PGPASSWORD.  In any case if you look at
the source of the pgocaml library you can see how it connects to the
database.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones