modelbuilder-devel

[Modelbuilder-devel] RE: more testing.

From: Flavio Coelho
Subject: [Modelbuilder-devel] RE: more testing.
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 20:59:22 -0300

Em Dom, 2003-10-05 às 20:32, kemal escreveu:
I am sorry I had not realized that 3eq.ode was a test file that could be loaded, what is the name of the second test file; it worked and gave me this nice output. The save plot produced the attached file, is there a way of doing pdf instead of eps files? I do not have viewer for eps, but as most people on windows I think, I have acrobat.
The saved file is fine. and the screen output is correct also. As for the eps format, thats a limitation of the gnuplot module. That's why I want to try and get Chaco to work for plotting. There is also no way to add a legend with the gnuplot module.

If this file give the correct answer let me know I will store it for regression testing on your new releases.
yeah it's perfect.

I guess we have a documented process for the testing and installationJ . And the conclusion of this week: is that the application works under windows and active state visualpython2.2 .

I agree!
:D

Todo:

(Maybe, if you think it make sense)

I will Created a document with all the links and the exact package name I used and the exact url to get them. (basically put all my email together).

sounds great. We cana then link it to the home page of MB

Change the path of image to be relative

I'll do that tomorrow (I hope)

Some more testing. That I just did .

On a w2k cleaned almost. Installed python2.3 from http://www.enthought.com/python/, and gnuplot and your application ran gave usual screen the same  ouput.

excellent!

I will stay put, will spend some time the coming week understanding how to write program with boa, I did not understand what you said in your previous email the screen look fine under linux, is that what you meant, or with your  windows?

Ok, as you work your way through boa's tutorial which is a bit oudated, try to import Chaco (since you have scipy working for you) and do some plots.

What I meant in the last message, was that the screenshot of the gui you sent me was distorted (things out of place). I don't know if it looks the same to you..

Thanks,

Flavio