moleocr

[MoleOCR] help

From: Baihua Xiao
Subject: [MoleOCR] help
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:44:07 +0800

Hi, Frank,

This is Baihua Xiao from Chinese Academy of Sciences who is writing to you.

My research is focused on handwritten character recognition. The extraction of
discriminant features is the current topic of this work.
Could you send me the moleocr tarball? I want to study your implementation of
Legendre and wavelet moments feature extraction.

By the way, as your experience, which kind of moment feature is suitable for
symbol image classification? Legendre moment or  Tchebichef moment?

Best regards.

Baihua Xiao,  Ph. D.
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences