RE: uptime bug

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: RE: uptime bug
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:19:18 +0200

> It seems that the "uptime bug" is not a bug at all. On my systems that
> I'm running on, they get their time set from satellite, and some of the
> monitored processes come up before the satellite connection comes up and
> can set the time, so they get a bogus time.

:-) I wouldn't be surprised if you have GPS for your machines as well, so you
know where the are at all time.

> When should we release 3.1?

Well, I'm not sure that Christian is completely ready with the SSL stuff and
how is the status on the dependency functionality? I've been quite busy so I
haven't had time to test out any of the new stuff. But lets say that we aim for
a beat release at the end of next week, does this sounds reasonable?

Jan-Henrik

Ps. I have to refactor the parser and the "set httpd" statement also as per
request from Christian.
Pps. I should also write up a plan for the next 4.0 release with file system
monitoring and web-services++