Re: default monitrc permissions (distribution and CVS)

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: default monitrc permissions (distribution and CVS)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:01:34 +0100

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

i think we should maybe change default monitrc file permissions to 0600 in CVS and ditributions (3.1 and higher). After adding permission test to monit, there stayed old default permission on this file - if the user will use default monitrc and will try to start monit, it will refuse to start (and permission modification will be needed).

Good idea! You fix?

Jan-Henrik