Re: Problem with running monit from init and using 'kill -9' on linux

From: rory
Subject: Re: Problem with running monit from init and using 'kill -9' on linux
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:25:54 -0800 (PST)

The easiest place to fix this would be in monitor.c, right after we call
start_http and before we start validating. I would have thought something
like:
if (!exist_daemon) {
 exit(1):
}

would do the trick, but it doesn't. Something similiarly easy should do, I
just have to figure out what it is. The alternative is to change a
boatload of functions from voids to ints and check return status.