Some SSL stuff.

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Some SSL stuff.
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:15:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

* I have cleaned up the SSL code.  So there is no Run.foo in it anymore.
  The code is IMO better to read.  But that means:

  1) I had to make a procedure "config_ssl(int conf_allow_self_cert)"
     which has to be run before the first connetion takes place.  It is
     done directly in p.y.

  2) I had to split up the verify_callback into two independent ones.
     One is used if we use client certification the other one if we
     don't.

  3) I had to increase the memory overhead per server by two and per
     connection by one string.

* I have added some additional information to "verbose output" (util.c)
  and the "web output" (cervlet.c) about ssl forged service checks.

* The README.SSL and monit.pod has some more information about client
  certification.

If it is okay I can commit at any time.

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113