RE: Some SSL stuff.

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: RE: Some SSL stuff.
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:36:21 +0100

Apropos SSL, Christian, I just browsed through the monitor.h file, it seems to
me that we should detach the ssl stuff so that the user doesn't have to have
openssl installed to compile monit. This means that if configure is
run --without-ssl we should mask out building any ssl and the rest of the code
should be independent on the ssl include files and such. If this is possible at
all now? one place to start could be in monitor.h and make the variable
"ssl_connection * ssl" for Port_T a (void*) and so on. What do you think?

Jan-Henrik