[Alastair Burt <address@hidden>] Monit - feedback

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: [Alastair Burt <address@hidden>] Monit - feedback
Date: 16 Nov 2002 15:03:04 +0100

I remember we had a discussion on the mailinglist before about making
the monit pid filename configurable with a command option. I remember
I was against it at the time for whatever reason but it's never to
late to reconsidered, and the enclosed mail makes a strong point for
including such a feature.

If I remember correct, you already created a patch for this Christian?
I vote +1 for putting either your patch or the solution described by
the user here, into monit. What do others think?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland