Re: Question

From: rory
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:33:21 -0800 (PST)

OK, I'll go ahead and fix this now that I know it's not my code doing this...

This may take a few days - I'll have to think about this one. (It's been
driving me nuts for a day and a half)
But, the good news is that it looks like I'm monitrc order independant
just be refactoring existing functions in control.c.
I also pulled out the ability for control.c to send stop/start via http.
It stopped making sense to me to do it that way. One way, we called a
function that then called spawn, the other way we sent data to the http
port, which then calls spawn. By removing this in control.c, evrything
runs through check_process() now, including cervlet and validate, and most
of the logic can be put there, instead of replicated in 2 or 3 places.