Re: monit monitor.c monitor.h control.c

From: rory
Subject: Re: monit monitor.c monitor.h control.c
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:59:27 -0800 (PST)

Except for the fact that cervlet.c calls check_process directly, I believe
I'd have a recursion problem on my hand.
It seems that the only thing I have left to do is to nail down the precise
spot where I twiddle p->visited, as I'm now just slightly out of phase.
It didn't occur to me what was happening till I set some breakpoints in
gdb, then was trying to figure out why I didn't reach them... Oh yeah,
it's a separate process.
In any case, I think as we move forward with later releases, having an
external storage(db) will very much simplify things.
I'm also thinking we should maybe deprecate the mode where we run w/o the
server.