RE: X-Mas

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: RE: X-Mas
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:06:34 +0100

> I gonna be off for the holidays.  And I gonna be from the 19th to the 5th
> in Berkeley (except for some days in between).  I might read the list only
> sporadically.  Rory, maybe you have time over the day that we can have the
> "1st Monit Convention" (-:.

Have a nice Christmas, and I hope you and Rory will find time too meet and
establish the first monit convention :-)

> In case there are severe problems I might be able to fix them
> remotely.
>
> By the way what are the release for 3.1?  Should we still release a
> beta beforehand?

Absolutely, I think we should try to get a beta out this week, unless someone
knows of any showstoppers? I'll have to test the depend stuff++ first to check
that everything is tip-top - we have added quite a bit of new code to the
current release candidate. Lets set Friday the 20. as a tentative beta release
date.

Jan-Henrik