Re: monit monit.pod

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit monit.pod
Date: 30 Dec 2002 23:39:55 +0100

This is a good idea Martin! except I think we should put this in it's
own web-page instead and we can submitt it with the next monit release
in the doc directory along with monit.html.

If you look at http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/examples.html I have
created a new page for this and can check it into cvs if you agree.