Re: filesystem usage patch

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: filesystem usage patch
Date: 03 Jan 2003 18:09:46 +0100

Martin Pala <address@hidden> writes:

> there's patch that implements filesystem usage check.

Good building blocks for the new check device statement!

> I'm going to the holidays tomorow for a week and i will not have any
> internet connection. I have some work to do on that week => i can
> continue on it after next week as i'll be back (or it will be super if
> there will be someone who can look on it :)

Have a nice vacation! I'll see if I can find time next week to create
the parser statement and finalize this function.

> May i sync it to the CVS?

Please do. (Maybe use a more flashy name than Statfs_T for the struct
object :-) How about Device_T ? Also put memset(path, '\0', path_length);
at the top of the function to save some space.You can also do
memset(path, 0, path_length); it's the same.. and use /<** documenting
the struct so it shows up right with the html doc.. Just my 2 cents :)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland