Telephone meeting?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Telephone meeting?
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:17:30 +0100

I was thinking (actually I'm procrastinating), when I worked as a CTO in Norway
for SOL we often used to have telephone meetings, since we where located in
several different countries this was a great way to synchronize without having
to meet face to face.

No, I don't propose that we have regular telephone meetings :-) and we
synchronize quite well as it is, but it would be nice to do it once to get to
know you guys. We could for instance discuss the upcoming 4.0 release.

What do you think?

Jan-Henrik