Re: Config reread issues...

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: Config reread issues...
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:55:47 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> More important is that we save state information when we reload. IMHO, if
> you edit the config file and walk away without testing, you get what you
> deserve.

If you edit you config... you have no other chance!  Monit uses it right
away!  And it doesnT wait you any command.  I would prefer to give monit a
sign to reload... like SIGHUP (as already mentioned on the list).

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113