Re: Config reread issues...

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Config reread issues...
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:41:54 +0100

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

- Just to make life easier for the user I propose a new action
  argument called "reload" as in: "monit reload" which will send a
  SIGHUP signal to a running monit daemon. Do you agree?

+1 :)

I was under incredible work load lat weeks, so i stopped the work on Monit. I'm enough of it now (sometimes i realy think about new job :) so i will stop work for my employer at home => start work for Monit again.

I have few open issues which i started to implement in the past, i will clean the dust of the patches and try to finalize them. I think i will make them in following order:

1.) finalize native ldap protocol test
2.) finalize "check [device|file|process|directory] ..." stuff
3.) finalize external congiuation sources framework + ldap configuration module

Martin