Re: New monit sale pitch

From: Oliver Jehle
Subject: Re: New monit sale pitch
Date: 20 Feb 2003 08:15:23 +0100

perhaps there are bits that can be merged/taken/ingegraded from the
opencluster initiative http://opencf.org/....

i think, monit is a very good base to have the node monitored... to have
it in a 2 node cluster with heartbeat, i've done .. works....  but for
more then 2 nodes ???

OCF intend to build a cluster database like in failsafe.. and i also
think, hey implement device checks int the framework...

i don't know, if this suggestion is a good one, but i think, you should
have an eye on it...