Re: problem with start/stop arguments

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: problem with start/stop arguments
Date: 23 Apr 2003 18:19:23 +0200

Martin, could you double check and see if the problem could be
elsewhere. I just ran the spawn command through the debugger using a
dummy command with several arguments:

 start program = "/bin/ls -F -l -r -t"

allthough I cannot guarantee it 110%, (it was a quick check) it does
seem to work. And to my knowing we have not changed spawn.c and the
command parsing in the CVS repository since the 3.2 release.

I'm going away tomorrow and will be back on Sunday. I can check more
then..