Re: PLAN: DONE [Please read]. Now your turn :-)

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: PLAN: DONE [Please read]. Now your turn :-)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:19:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Great! I'm done with my check-in and refactoring (refactoring is fun!)
> rush for the time beeing. So you should have some peace to do your
> work.

Let's see how it looks like.

> I'll start instead to get philosophical about Martin's language
> proposal. (If you boile down the proposal to the bottom it's more or
> less about setting and reusing methods and some syntax changes, all in
> all it does not look to bad. Maybe we will even have time to look at
> other statements as well, as we probably should do :)
>
> Ps. Please ask if anything is unclear about the new event handling code!

I hope that everything is clear.  But as I understood it, it is nothing
else but putting all the "case CHECK_.*"  in "check_.*" functions.

I can have a sync ready this afternoon.  So please don't do anyone
else a sync!  And I also gonna put the check_[dev,dir,file] in
appropriate functions.

I have also separated the "common task action" (all are mostly the
same) in one "eval_action" function.  Thus we can easily add the
"methods" to it.

CHopp

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113