Re: Exec implemented!

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Exec implemented!
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:30:51 +0200

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> I find it a bit confusing to have the alert event handler in alert.c
> and not int event.c.

I just recognized that the alert event handler in alert.c is not an
event handler at all per se. This is easier to see this when you
realize that we do not have a specific alert event. The module is
rather a helper module used by handle_event to notify users about
events that occured. In other words it should be renamed from
handle_alert_event to the more appropriate (e.g.) handle_alert. I fix
:)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland