Re: monit 4.0 release todo list

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit 4.0 release todo list
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:28:36 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

> Can we push back a week or so... We're almost at our own ship date
> here, and I'm a bit busy over the next week or so.

Let's try Monday August 11. then? I may be quite busy around that
time, but I'll try to finalize my stuff much earlier.

> In the meantime, while I'm awaiting compiles to finish, I'll start
> building/testing on my array. (assuming that changes have slowed down)

I have been very busy lately, checking in stuff in CVS and I will
probably keep on doing this for a couple of more days. Just bear with
me and ignore all those cvs checkin messages, if it's to much. Also,
please let me know if you or others want me to stay away from some
particular parts of the code so I do not mess up planned cvs checkin
from others.

The way I work now is to walk through the code and fix stuff I can see
should be fixed and check it in right away. But I'm very careful *not*
to break compilation when I check in new stuff, so it is safe for you
and others to check out the latest CVS code, anytime, and build and
test it monit.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland