FYI: DONE

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: FYI: DONE
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:27:48 +0200

Okay, I'm done with checking in code changes for monit 4.0. (Unless
there are bugfixes to be fixed¹) It should be peacefully around here
for a while and Martin, you may safely start working on the remaining
device stuff and Rory, you may safely start porting code :)

I'm going to work a bit on the monit.pod documentation when I have
time and try to improve it and of course test more. Other than that,
it's up to you Martin and Rory to green-light the 4.0 release when you
feel its ready. Please just ask if you need help!

Cheers!

¹ Christian, monit does a SIGSEGV when you try to stop the HTTP thread
from the html interface and running with SSL. Looks like
delete_ssl_server_socket() in engine.c:stop_httpd() does a double free
or something, do you have time to check it out? Also the strange
percentage for resources reported in this mail:
http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/monit-general/2003-07/msg00039.html

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland