Re: monit ./ssl.c http/cervlet.c

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit ./ssl.c http/cervlet.c
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 10:07:45 +0200

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

>       - Bugfix: stopping ssl-http server throws segfault

Nope, doesn't work! The reason we get a SIGSEGV is that *ssl was used
_after_ it was freed in close_accepted_ssl_socket(). The problem must
have been there all the time but manifested itself upon stopping the
http thread? Anyway I've fixed it and the engine.c code so you get a
proper 503 Service Unavailable page with ssl as well.

BTW, I'm really tempted to pack in the ssl code that is splattered
around the http module in a serversocket/socket class like I have done
with client sockets and thus remove all the duplicate ssl/non-ssl
code. It won't take me long to do, but maybe this should be left to a
later release?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland