Re: FYI: 4.0 release status

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: FYI: 4.0 release status
Date: 13 Aug 2003 13:32:46 -0700

OK, so the released version (4.x) of FreeBSD seems to work. I think I'll
spend the time to get it to work on OpenBSD (and perhaps NetBSD) and
punt on FreeBSD 5 for a 4.x release. (5 isn't the production release
yet, so I don't feel bad about that yet)

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 9       http://www.trs80.net