Re: monit ./event.c ./monitrc ./net.c ./validate.c ...

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit ./event.c ./monitrc ./net.c ./validate.c ...
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:14:31 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

> Pending testing the new features, freebsd and openbsd are working,
> and I am working on MacOS X and netbsd.

Great! Fine work!

> Should be sometime next week (I have some paid work to do right
> now...)

Paid work comes first, of course (hopefully or rather maybe we will
get some money from monit from the 4.0 release, which should be yet
another incentive, appart form the fun coding part I mean :)

So you have got your electricity back in the US then I take it.  Darn!
I must refactor my computer power virus so it will do the job properly
the next time :)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland