Re: Status 4.0

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Status 4.0
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:26:50 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

> The only thing I have left to do is to check the new features. I don't
> think I'll be able to get at that this week, though.

Okay, but still, it's a beta release and you _may_ get some input from
users to help with the port-testing next week?

Anyway, I suggest that we try a beta release this week and no later
than monday 1. September. It may not be ready tomorrow, but I'm going
to work this weekend and will try hard to wrap up a beta ASAP.

Agree?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland