Re: FYI [was: Re: signature patch commited]

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: FYI [was: Re: signature patch commited]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:49:18 +0100

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

That said, I'm going to apply for a CVS repository at tigris.org
(which is the only other place I know of that seems okay), if it's
okay with you guys, so we can have a backup plan for the monit CVS
repository. That is, if we do not get mail on commit, we move the
repository to tigris.org temporary, keeps everything else at savannah,
including the monit mailing lists since they work okay. And when
things improve again, move the repository back to savannah. What do
you think? Is this a backup plan you can support?

No problem

Ps. Things has been slow with monit for a while, which suited me fine
and I guess you also :-) but I have a feeling this will change this
year so it's good to have the tools in tip-top shape.

Yes :) I work still on my project, but the progress is not very fast - i spent most time to study and experiment with technologies which are needed for it - i think it will take at least another 3 months to finish basic architecture.

Martin