Re: Process Resource Update

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Process Resource Update
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 23:55:22 +0200

On Aug 8, 2004, at 8:42 PM, Martin Pala wrote:

Christian Hopp wrote:
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Martin Pala wrote:
Works well :) What about to add it to cvs?
I can do when I am back from Hamburg this weekend.  But how do we deal
with the *BSDs?  I can check in anyways... can I get a vote on this?

here's my +1 :)

Here's mine +1 as well. Sorry for being out of the loop for a while. I first had a long vacation and I'm now working abroad for some weeks. I hope to contribute more to monit later this fall :)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255