Re: monit OpenBSD port fixed (Mac OS X process code fix remains)

From: martinp
Subject: Re: monit OpenBSD port fixed (Mac OS X process code fix remains)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 02:59:25 -0700

Thanks Rick :)

If it is possible to obtain such account, i can fix the code.
I think it is possible to do it quite quickly since Darwin
provides same interface as FreeBSD and OpenBSD which is used
in our system dependent code (i.e. sysctl adn kvm).

I preffer bash, but can live with any shell ;) I don't have
fixed IP address so if you want to restrict the access on firewall
based on IP, just i can supply either pool or let the computer
run and send you the leased  address.

Thanks :)
Martin