new web-design

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: new web-design
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 03:15:09 +0100

Hi

I'm working on a new web-design for monit's web-pages, the old ones are
rather dated and it's high time to do a make over. I could use some help
here, so if anyone would like to help out it is most welcome. What I'm
working on now is a small framework, using CSS and an include-structure
for headers, menus and footers. When this framework is ready (it can
take some time) I will need some help converting various old pages to
the new design. Please let me know if you would like to help out. We
also need to update our flash presentation based on this open-office
document: http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/presentation/index.sxi any
volunteers?

A very preliminary version of the new pages can be found here:
http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/new/index.html and feedback are of
course also welcome.

Jan-Henrik