Re: Did others see the spam?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Did others see the spam?
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:27:34 +0100

On Dec 15, 2004, at 21:36, Richard T. Robino wrote:

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:
I just got a spam on the monit-dev list! It may be a bounce back to the list maintainers, did others also get it? In that case I'm not sure how this could've happen since the sender is not a member of the list. Hmm...

I haven't seen any through the list - small chance I might have deleted it if it came in yesterday. Here's what procmail shows me getting delivered to monit-dev since the 13th:

Thanks Rick, it was a spam bounce then which never made it to the list, only to the list adm.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255