Re: monit/protocols ntp3.c

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit/protocols ntp3.c
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:56:35 +0100

On Jan 28, 2005, at 18:55, Martin Pala wrote:

Log message:
        Add Michel Marti's NTP protocol test.

Hmm, we should really have fixed the check_udp_socket() first and change the patch and remove the code for *not* checking if a udp socket was ready. I.e. fix the root cause and not allow the workaround. Anyway, now that it is checked-in we'll just have to fix the patch-code afterwards when we have a proper check_upd_socket implementation.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255