Re: Custom log file

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Custom log file
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:32:52 +0200

Damn Apple Mail! I was about to invoke dictionary and hit f instead of d and it sent the unfinished mail. Anyway, I was about to close up but I just wanted to express strongly a hope that my objections are not taken badly by you. I absolutely do not want to turn you away from monit nor discourage you from any further code contributions. I can see, though, that we need to be better to discuss and explicit show our viewpoints on new proposals before someone embark on a contribution.

Cheers!
--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255