Re: monit crashing

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit crashing
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:52:25 +0200

Nice, damn those off-by-one bugs :-/ Lets rewrite monit in Java :)

On 28. jun. 2005, at 23.08, Martin Pala wrote:

Here is patch which fixes it. It will be in cvs in few minutes.

Thanks,
Martin

Ben Hartshorne wrote:

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 01:21:09PM -0700, Ben Hartshorne wrote:

ok, I realized I was being a dolt ad downloaded the CVS repository
version.

I ran ./autogen.sh then make to make myself a binary.

It seems to run fine if I only use http, but crash if I include an https
URL in my monitrc.  The monitrc is attached.

scratch that.  It just takes longer to crash without the https lines,
but crash it does.
-ben