Re: event ratio dependant actions implementation

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: event ratio dependant actions implementation
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:04:46 +0200

Very nice work Martin! I'll check it out later in detail, but just want to add that this new function render the old timeout statement redundant and I vote for making timeout depreciated with a warning in the parser when used. Many are using it, so we can probably not remove it before a 5.x release if we should be nice about it, which we should.