Re: monit in cygwin

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit in cygwin
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:04:52 +0200

On 29. jun. 2006, at 16.26, Mike wrote:

The changes I made to work with cygwin are:
- in monitor.h add a section at the bottom detecting __CYGWIN__
  and defining ICMP_ECHO as 8 and ICMP_ECHOREPLY as 0
- modify net.c putting a #ifdef __CYGWIN__ around icmp_echo() so
  if in a cygwin environment a stub function returns FALSE and
  disallows ICMP testing, in other environments the code compiles
  the real icmp_echo() function

Thanks for the patch. We'll see how and if we'll include it. Very interesting to learn that you managed to run monit under cygwin.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland