RE: [monit-dev] Monit HTTP Server non-tables based layout

From: Alex Kelly
Subject: RE: [monit-dev] Monit HTTP Server non-tables based layout
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:52:43 -0000

Jan-Henrik,

I managed find enough time to have a bit more testing, adding a device section to my configuration as that was missing before. That threw up a couple of formatting bugs, which I have fixed in the attached patch.

I’m not sure I will be able to find a significant chunk of time to do any more in the next couple of weeks. I’m happy enough with it as it is for anyone interested in the changes to apply the patch (once you’ve checked it of course) and give feedback about browser compatibility, suggestions for improvements etc.

Hopefully after that I will find time to add the ability to load css files from the configuration directory somehow, allowing people to customise the display.

Alex