Re: [monit-dev] syncrone monit : prototype for monitor.c

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit-dev] syncrone monit : prototype for monitor.c
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:38:32 +0200

Hi Eric,

thank you very much for your contribution, we'll look on it and see how we can integrate with monit.

Thanks,
Martin

Eric Pailleau wrote:
Dear all,
as I told you, please find joined my prototype for monitor.c .

It must not be used in production.

Il it based on 4.10 code, only replace monitor.c and add
#define HAVE_INOTIFY_H 1
in config.h

(obviously, check you have really inotify in your kernel :>) ...)

Please read my comments to decide the way it can be included in monit for
compatibility with the way monit is coded.

Hope my work can start a new major feature for monit.

Best regards.