Re: [monit-dev] Email alerts feature request?

From: Kevin Chadwick
Subject: Re: [monit-dev] Email alerts feature request?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:36:04 +0000

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:57:03 +0100
Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2011, at 8:30 PM, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
>
> > set alert address@hidden
> > set alert address@hidden
> >
> > set mailserver localhost port 70, localhost port 70, smtp.yahoo.co.uk
> > port 465 username "name" password "pass" using tlsv1 with timeout 20
> > seconds
> >

> > Is there already a way to tie one alert address to the first server in
> > the set mailserver statement and the other alert address to the yahoo
> > server?
>
> No

Ok, thanks

No big deal, just wondered because it does so many little things that it
might have got forgotten in the manual.

Cool program by the way. I don't use the server so I'd quite like
a compilation option to reduce it's footprint, but again no biggie
especially when it runs just fine as a restricted user. It certainly
encourages you to check much more things than if you were to write your
own checkup scripts. : )