Re: [monit-dev] Public repository

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit-dev] Public repository
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:26:00 +0200

Hello,

Monit is still actively developed as you can see from the releases (latest
release is 5.6 available since September 3, 2013).

The preparation of public source code repository is pending - we were busy with
work on central management part (M/Monit), we'll add new features to Monit now
(new test scheduler, network interface monitoring, storage I/O monitoring, etc.)

Regards,
Martin