Re: [monit-dev] Monit source code repository and issue tracker - fork ah

From: Sergey B Kirpichev
Subject: Re: [monit-dev] Monit source code repository and issue tracker - fork ahoy!
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:53:46 +0400

On Sat, Feb 08, 2014 at 02:52:53PM +0100, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:
> Thanks, this discussion has been useful. We change to a CLA which
> does not sign over copyright and promise to keep contribution under
> the GPL license (also). See http://tildeslash.com/cla-tildeslash.pdf

I'm fail to see the difference.  The only one: you add additional
bureaucracy (even for trivial contribution).  This file doesn't have
any promises like FLA.  Compare, for example the following quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contributor_License_Agreement#KDE
vs yours section 2.

> But enough bikeshedding

Well, sorry about boring you.